This new game from Blueprint has literally exploded on to the igaming scene. With the Megaways™ feature in co-operation with Big Time Gaming along with a packed roster of features, Diamond Mine Megaways is a total blast!
Diamond Mine Megaways™ Slot Review
This Wild-West mining themed game from Blueprint gaming is another in their series of games boasting the Megaways feature. This popular mechanic has casino fans hooked thanks to thousands of ways to win and ever-changing reels that can create multiple different ways to land a winning combo!
The game is full of fun and packed with features too. Not least the Megaways mechanic which provides a whopping 117,649 ways to win. The various symbols taking up different positions (up to seven per reel) of any size on the reels which allows for more chances at landing consecutive matching symbols. This, in turn, will then trigger a cascade with all winning symbols falling away to allow the symbols above to drop into place!
The free spins feature is really where the big wins can come in! This will begin an unlimited win multiplier which increases with each and every reaction, which could potentially tot up some pretty decent wins. You’ve got to get there first though, and it took us quite a while!
The vibrant red of this game along with the colourful cartoon style graphics set a fun tone. The plinky plonky banjo music adds an extra level of humour and sets the scene well for this mad-cap slot game!
The opening sequence reveals some of the features that make up this game including the Unlimited Win Multiplier, Free Spins, Cascading Symbols and Mystery Symbols. Each one can be trigged to create more ways to win, and win big with a whopping 10,000x your stake available!
The six reels are set within a craggy rock face with a Wild West desert style backdrop complete with a couple of prickly cactuses either side of the reels. The reel set up is a little different to what we are used to with four additional positions above reels 2, 3, 4 and 5. But more on those later on in our slot review!
The different symbols that make up the reels all fit well with the mining theme. They include a prospector, pair of shovels, a lantern, a bag of gold, sticks of dynamite, a barrel of TNT, various numbers and letters and of course a diamond! What else would any savvy prospector be looking for after all? They all have different values or functions attached to them, but we will go into more detail about the various feature/action symbols in the next section.
- Mystery Symbol – this appears as the TNT barrel and will transform into a random symbol (except for the scatter) along with any other mystery symbols that happen to be on the reels at the time.
- Scatter – this is represented by the bag of gold. Get four or more scatters to win 12 free spins and for every additional scatter earn an extra 5 free spins.
- Wild – the bunch of dynamite sticks acts as the wild, which will substitute for all symbols except for the scatter to create more wins.
- Free Spins – activated when you land four or more scatter symbols. Twelve free spins are issued with an extra 5 for every scatter. During free spins, there will be an unlimited win multiplier applied which starts at 1x and increases after every reaction!
- Free Spins Scatter – during free spins, additional scatters can only appear in the top four squares above the reels and will award further free spins as follows: 3 scatters = 5 extra spins, 4 scatters = 10 extra spins.
Facts and Figures
Reels: 6 reels
Ways to win: 117,649
Bet size: Between 0.20 to 100
Compatible devices: Mobile, Tablet, Desktop
Diamond Mine Megaways ™ Verdict
Diamond Mine Megaways is quirky and fun and presents plenty of opportunities for some nice little wins. If you can get yourself to the free spins round, then it really starts to pay thanks to the increasing multiplier that gets bigger with every reaction! It’s a simple game but one that will be enjoyed by slot fans. Especially Big Time Gaming fans who enjoy the extra benefits and excitement that the Megaways feature brings.
Diamond Mine Megaways™ Slot review
User Review( votes)